Shark Overhead Cabinets.
Solid, sure, unshakable.
We believe that professional storage products should stand up to the constant open-close-repeat, store-everything type of use they get on a daily basis. Which is why we have engineered our overhead cabinets to provide not just storage, but also ease and efficiency. You can see the extra lengths to which we have gone to ensure top performance and extreme longevity throughout each Shark Overhead Cabinet.
- Mounting Plate. Horizontally slotted holes allow the cabinet to be mounted and moved from side to side to find the perfect mounting location. The back panel features two-ply metal for long-term durability.
- Venting. Because overhead cabinets are often used to store chemicals and other fluids, each cabinet is vented on the top, allowing vapors to escape. Side vents also provide a means for passing wiring between cabinets.
- Removable Rear Panel. Provides easy access to electrical or other outlets behind it the cabinet. Because we know that you'd rather not remove the entire cabinet from the wall to access the rear panel, ours can be removed from the front.
- Drip Catcher. An example of Shark's intelligent design: we've included a small lip at the back of the cabinet. Why? If a technician spills a fluid inside the cabinet, the lip stops it from dripping down the wall in back of the cabinet. A small thing? Sure. But you'll appreciate it every time some brake fluid spills.
- Double Skin Doors. Provide rigidity and resist dents.
- Full-length Handles. Ergonomically correct. Simplifies opening. Less likely to cause strains.
- 12-guage Stainless Steel Construction. Provides structural integrity and beauty. Choose brushed or polished stainless steel.
- Secure Two-Point Locks. In addition to one of the best locks available, Shark overhead cabinets feature two-point locking mechanisms with an optional third point for the ultimate in security. The locking mechanism is recessed and sandwiched between the two skins of the door panel.
- Recessed Lighting. If you choose to add lighting to your cabinets, our innovative design means the lighting will be recessed within the cabinet. This not only looks better, but also means the technician is less likely to inadvertently touch the light while working.
- Full-length Stainless Steel Piano Hinge. This hinge was selected for its industrial durability and trouble-free usage in a service environment.
- Choice of Door Style. Select a flip-up door with gas struts or one that recesses into the top of the cabinet.
- Variety of Widths. Our overhead cabinets are available in 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, and 60 inch widths. All are 20 inches tall and 15 inches deep.
Open Site Contents